Terms and Conditions
Hello and welcome to our website. By choosing to browse this website, you are in agreement to the terms and conditions mentioned below for using this website. If you have any objections to these terms and conditions, please stop using the website immediately. All mentions of the term “we” and “us” in this document are in reference to “Stroud Plumbers”, who are the owners of this website. All visitors of this website will be referred to with the term “you”.
Below are the terms and conditions for use of this website:
- The content on this website is solely for the use of general information. Stroud Plumbers can make changes to any content without notifying anyone. Kindly check this page regularly to be informed of the terms and conditions that you have agreed to by using this website. We do not hold any responsibility for the unavailability of this site at any time.
- If you want to use the content on this website for any purpose, we do not guarantee its accuracy, suitability, completeness, performance or timeliness. Our website visitors are informed that content on this site could be inaccurate and you cannot hold us liable for such errors as per the law.
- Using content from this website means that you are doing so at your own risk and we are not liable for it. Please make sure that your requirements are met when you avail any products, services or information from this website.
- “Material” on this website includes the layout, graphics, look, design, content and appearance. All this material is either owned by or licensed to us and is protected by copyright laws which we have intellectual property rights for. This material can only be copied or downloaded for personal use. By doing so, any breach in terms or conditions will immediately terminate your access to this website. You will be bound by law to return or destroy any copies of the material on this website.
- Linking to our homepage is possible only in ways permitted by the law and by making sure there is no damage caused to our reputation. A link is in no way an approval or endorsement. Stroud Plumbers owns the right to confiscate linking permission without any notice whatsoever.
- We have acknowledged all trademarks that are used on this website and not owned or licensed by us.
- You could face criminal charges if you make unauthorised use of this site.
- When reading through our website, you may find links to external sites. These links are provided simply for further information purposes of the reader. In providing links, we are in no way endorsing the particular website and we are not liable for the content they have published.
- The use of this website and any conflicts arising from it are subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.